Inventory Management System
Inventory management is the process of efficient supervision of the constant flow of units into and out of an existing inventory. It is the active control program which allows the management of sales, purchases and payments.
Inventory management software helps create invoices, purchase orders, receiving lists, payment receipts and can print bar coded labels. The Inventory Management will control operating costs and provide better understanding of your business. We are your source for inventory management information, inventory management software and tools.
Deft Infosystems provide you with robust solutions for inventory management to make your work uncomplicated and fulfill the basic requirement of keeping track record of inventory. Some of the eye-catching features of our Inventory Management system are:
• Record detailed information (purchase date, purchase cost, warranty expiration date, etc.) against inventory and stock items.
• Easily access a complete audit trail with history, actions and events performed by all users.
• Produce a full range of standard and customized reports.
• Upload asset images for identification purposes.
• Login with a valid username and password combination prior to accessing the database.
• Graphical reports of the transactions according to categories of stock items.